- the Florida woods through which I hiked growing up,
- the salt and fresh waters through which we fished and boated and swam,
- the pastures and trails over which I’ve ridden my horses through the years,
- the sky above which brightens my days and nights with it’s pristine beauty,
- each tree that I see during the day, it’s unique shape and color, and graceful reach for the heavens,
- the stillness of nature all around me and extreme peace which never ceases to wash over me because of it.
I sincerely thank my Creator! Whatever you believe, I hope you will ‘see with fresh eyes’ with true vision the world has for us each day.
We are blessed to live in a country of such grace and unmistakable beauty, if only we will ‘look with knowing and appreciative eyes.’
Regardless of your faith I hope at the very least, you will utter a soft ‘Thank You’ each morning for a new breath.
May you be profoundly blessed today and may you bless another by your actions,